Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Recover account
UserID: butterflyoz
What's the issue related to your account: I forgot my password, but I know my email. Somehow when i try to recover my account, is doesn't recognize my email. This is weird, because in my emails from years back I can see that this is the correct email that I try to recover the account with
What have you tried to solve the issue: Recovering it myself, also tried all possible passwords. Doesnt help.
Thanks given by:
Hello,

If you have forgotten your password a look at this tutorial on how to recover your account: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks, Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2017, 03:23 PM)Milly Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.UserID: butterflyoz
What's the issue related to your account: I forgot my password, but I know my email. Somehow when i try to recover my account, is doesn't recognize my email. This is weird, because in my emails from years back I can see that this is the correct email that I try to recover the account with
What have you tried to solve the issue: Recovering it myself, also tried all possible passwords. Doesnt help.

Thank you, I tried all steps in your link.

It doesn't seem to recognize my email, which is really strange because I am 100% sure that this is the correct email (like I said before I have still got emails going back to 2010-2013). 

Can you help me?
Thanks given by:
Hello Milly,

Welcome to UGG.
The login credentials you have provided is not found in our database.

This is a new server. The previous server ran by a former owner has been closed permanently,
including the deletion of the player database which contained account info/logs/donors.
Unfortunately the recovery period has also surpassed and you will no longer be able to recover the previous account.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.

Kind Regards,
Helios

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
(04-02-2017, 03:33 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello Milly,

Welcome to UGG.
The login credentials you have provided is not found in our database.

This is a new server. The previous server ran by a former owner has been closed permanently,
including the deletion of the player database which contained account info/logs/donors.
Unfortunately the recovery period has also surpassed and you will no longer be able to recover the previous account.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.

Kind Regards,
Helios

ah.. too bad..

thank you for answering
Thanks given by:
If you have any other inquiries, please let me know.

Thread closed.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: CristoferRJ