Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my small edit
I would rate Sh1t even more than this.
Thanks given by: Spells
(04-08-2017, 06:21 AM)Seb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-07-2017, 07:36 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-06-2017, 10:55 PM)Seb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-06-2017, 04:40 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-06-2017, 03:04 PM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMFG IM DEAD

Now you know why I hate Indians just like you hate Brs x)

PS: That is not even visible to my eyes. Has to be the ugliest ***** ive seen in years but NICE TRY.

so you hate your own people ? damn thats stooping low even for a curry smelling ***** wannabe jap

My people? If every other 1.252 billion Indians were "my people" that would be something really interesting considering they're all humans STILL. I don't hate no race or people from certain country in particular but these kids on gunz (Indians) who are 12~15 act retarded, just saying.
About the curry smelling ***** wannabe jap: Go back to ***** clyde with notorious and your enhance crew, dumb cunt ;D Don't make me leak all the chats you guys have in that little skype group of yours Wink
Peace out, Monaka san =]

go back to the slums, this ***** would post gunz pics on his facebook how cringe can u get lmao

Cringe is when i dont even know you and you stalk my fb and *****, lmfao.
@Lars 99 asses licked, 1 more to go. You're doing a great job.
@Dan Do you not get hacks from clyde anymore since hes pretty inactive now?
@Trim retarded as always.
Thanks given by:
(04-08-2017, 05:30 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-08-2017, 06:21 AM)Seb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-07-2017, 07:36 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-06-2017, 10:55 PM)Seb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-06-2017, 04:40 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Now you know why I hate Indians just like you hate Brs x)

PS: That is not even visible to my eyes. Has to be the ugliest ***** ive seen in years but NICE TRY.

so you hate your own people ? damn thats stooping low even for a curry smelling ***** wannabe jap

My people? If every other 1.252 billion Indians were "my people" that would be something really interesting considering they're all humans STILL. I don't hate no race or people from certain country in particular but these kids on gunz (Indians) who are 12~15 act retarded, just saying.
About the curry smelling ***** wannabe jap: Go back to ***** clyde with notorious and your enhance crew, dumb cunt ;D Don't make me leak all the chats you guys have in that little skype group of yours Wink
Peace out, Monaka san =]

go back to the slums, this ***** would post gunz pics on his facebook how cringe can u get lmao

Cringe is when i dont even know you and you stalk my fb and *****, lmfao.
@Lars 99 asses licked, 1 more to go. You're doing a great job.
@Dan Do you not get hacks from clyde anymore since hes pretty inactive now?
@Trim retarded as always.

cute
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by:
Wtf is this potato quality ***** hahahaha
Thanks given by:
Nice bro    Dancing banana Dancing banana Dancing banana
[Image: M1nDRtw.jpg]
Thanks given by: