Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsolved anti lead
why did you change the anti lead and the crosshair i cant hit properly now its ***** what you did
Thanks given by:
Hi there,

It's been a while that the anti-lead has changed..
This is the new UGG, we Always come with new updates to make te server good!
I'm sorry if the anti-lead isnt good enough..
You also can add your own crosshair by following these steps:\
Open the UGG file press on custom. Now you're in the map '' CUSTOM '' these maps should be there '' music '' and '' crosshair ''
NOTE ; if the map crosshair isn't there dont panic! right mouse click create a map and name it ''crosshair''
IT MUST BE A PNG file. Not a JPG!
Now copy the downloaded crosshair's to the folder.
The Unaimed crosshair you should name : crosshair
the aimed crosshair you should name : crosshair_pick
IF you want multiple crosshair's call your 2nd custom crosshair this way :
unaimed crosshair ( 2 ) ; crosshair2
aimed crosshair (2) ; crosshair2_pick

If you have any other inquiries please let me know!
I'm sorry to let you down..

Kind Regards,

Mikaelson

@helios
[Image: GAZEL_FINAL.jpg]
Thanks given by:
my crosshair isnt truning red when aimning
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2017, 03:09 AM)CokeBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.my crosshair isnt truning red when aimning
make sure you follow the steps i explained above...
Let me know if it workes.
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2017, 03:11 AM)Gazel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-07-2017, 03:09 AM)CokeBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.my crosshair isnt truning red when aimning

Srsly....
They removed it because of the hitbox periode like 2 monr hs ago....
Know ur ***** before doin anything
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
when i click custom only crosshair appear

come on team viewer i'l show u

(04-07-2017, 03:17 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-07-2017, 03:11 AM)Gazel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Srsly....
They removed it because of the hitbox periode like 2 monr hs ago....
Know ur ***** before doin anything

i dont know what that is sorry
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2017, 03:19 AM)CokeBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.when i click custom only crosshair appear

come on team viewer i'l show u
The way you are right that your crosshair is not red if you aim  someone ..
you see his name above his head.. my apologies.
Thanks given by:
oke but i want the crosshair to turn red when i aim what the ***** is wrong with that
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2017, 03:22 AM)CokeBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.oke but i want the crosshair to turn red when i aim what the ***** is wrong with that

Then you equip a red xhair :^) , they wont turn it back like in the good old days because all peru kids gonna hack then again
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2017, 03:22 AM)CokeBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.oke but i want the crosshair to turn red when i aim what the ***** is wrong with that
They removed it because of shotbotters... Now you see the name of the person you aim at.
Thanks given by: