Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken account hacked a long time ago
hello i played here a long time ago back when it was called euro gunz so a very time long ago i have tried to get my account back many times and was always told the same thing even though i have so much proof that the account is mine but a friend told me to try again and i might actually have some luck so here it goes a long time ago i got hacked when i had quit i didnt notice ofcourse until i started to play again and i have had no success in getting the account back as of yet so maybe now you guys will actually be able to help me and get the account back

UserID:daz1

What's the issue related to your account:it was hacked a very long time ago when i wasnt playing 

What have you tried to solve the issue:i have posted on this forum several times in the past and have also emailed the previous staff members nothing has worked as of yet 

ScreenShots:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks given by:
wow thats nostalgic
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: Kllaus , TJJ
wagwarn darren, dont think they retrieve accs, especially since we got a new owner and new database now, everyone had to start new on here since 2015

Thanks given by: Kllaus
Hello There,

First place, thank you for using our forum platform. Here you are able to solve your gunz issues. Regarding your support, I have to say, unfortunately we can't do anything to help you. This is a new server we don't have the old database from old server and all of the accounts / itens are deleted. I'm so sorry man.
If tou have any other question let us know or send me a private message.

Kind Regards, 
Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: