Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Novas Espadas // New Swords
That sword looks dota 2 all heroes lol
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2017, 12:05 PM)HunterKing Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-08-2017, 01:50 AM)TJJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.muito bom mano, gostei da colorida de borboleta fada anjo sei la

ELA É BIXA ELA

iai bebe
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
ta liso, só falta aquela espada que tu queria coloca no gnz, aquela espada piroca kkk mas fora aquela ta daora lek
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:
kkkkkk nao foi eu q fiz XD
•♕•™•DoDoxPk•™•♕•
Thanks given by:
I want ffxiii Lightning’s gun blade to match my donor set... I wonder if someone can make it
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Looks awesome but some of them needs to be re-centered, awesome swords tho.

The dragon one I wonder how it looks from the other side? looks like a dragon or what? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. this one.
[Image: grgW1G9.png]
Thanks given by:
I like it, beautiful swords
[Image: giphy.gif]

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by:
Great Job its very nice bro Big Grin

Guys think what could be the Price if each sword presented ? if it will be added to new donor items hahahaha

Wish that one of the sword cost event coins hahha
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
Wow Great! Big Grin
Thanks given by: