Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game mode suggestions
[PT]
Nome:
(preciso de sugestões)
A cada 45 segundos você ganha uma arma nova, cada um luta com a mesma arma/espada ao mesmo tempo. Kills consecutivos, sem morrer, te dão +10hp. 

Nome:Hunter
- A bandeira ficará localizada no meio do mapa. Capture a bandeira e sobreviva o maximo de tempo com ela. Quando o tempo da partida acabar ou o limite de kills for atingido, o jogador que ficou o maior tempo com a bandeira ganha.
*Vial está desativado para quem tem a bandeira (ou para todos os players)
*Não tem times.

[En]
Name:
(i need suggestions)
Every 45 seconds, you will get a new weapon, and everyone fights with the same gun/sword at the same time.  Consecutive kills without dying earns you +10hp
Name: Hunter
-The flag is placed in the middle of the map. Capture the flag and survive for as long as possible with flag. When the time is up or when the kill limit is reached, the player that had the flag for the longest time wins.
*Vial is disabled for whoever is in possession of the flag
*There are no teams

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: Michou , Fenn
When the time is up or when the kill limit is reached, the winner is the one who has killed the most.

I tought the winner is who hold the flag the longest otherwise the flag is full *****
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(04-10-2017, 03:17 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.When the time is up or when the kill limit is reached, the winner is the one who has killed the most.

I tought the winner is who hold the flag the longest otherwise the flag is full *****

You're right, my mistake. Thx man

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
It's a good idea I like it but needs a few changes Wink But still could be on to something.
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by: Krustty
I agree with @TokerJoker !
[Image: ivzFie8.gif]
Thanks given by:
do something as king of the hill idk lmao
Thanks given by:
Good suggestion
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by: Krustty
\agree

I liked 
Cool story bro
 Eu já te falei minha filha,
não dependemos de homem pra P0RRA nenhuma,
levanta sua cabeça e aceita SOMOS GOSTOSAS.

[Image: I5ch6ej.gif]

amor2

Thanks given by: Applaus3
I agree, good sugestion Big Grin
[Image: kztfWoH.jpg]
Mortalera Tongue
Thanks given by:
Olá,

Obrigado pela sua sugestão @Krustty. Acho que podemos pensar nisso para futuras atualizações com a aceitação do nosso proprietário. Particularmente gosto da ideia, porém acredito que podemos aprimorar mais.

Atenciosamente,
Fenn. 
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: