Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NIBIRU - Gunz Space MAP (3DS MAX)
[Image: gG4yt7Q.png]

[ESP]

Hola a todos, como están?

Les vengo a mostrar un mapa (terminado) que comencé la semana pasada, del día que llegué aquí, al Staff.. algunos ya me conocerán como desarrollador y otros no, por eso es que decidí crear este post, mi primer post.

Bueno, este es un mapa principalmente para TDM, DEATHMATCH Y CAPTURE THE FLAG, esta ambientado en el espacio, sobre un planeta rocoso. 
El mapa fue echo en 3DS MAX, y me llevó 42hs en total, tiene luz generada, tiene sonidos personalizados, y animaciones.
El mapa esta bien optimizado y brinda 60+ FPS en una grafica integrada del 2012.

Lo próximo que les dejo son capturas del mismo, más un video grabado en modo espectador, dentro del juego.
Ya estoy realizando un nuevo mapa para Duel y volveré por aquí para postearlo. Cool

Agradezco al que lea, y desde ya pueden comentar, yo estoy dispuesto a recibir consejos, ideas, sugerencias..
Sin más..  GRACIAS.

[ENG]
Hi everybody how are you?

I come here to show you a map (finished) that I started last week, the day I arrived here, to the Staff .. somebody knows me as a developer and other people maybe not, that's why I decided to create this post, my first post.

Well, this is a map mainly for TDM, DEATHMATCH AND CAPTURE THE FLAG, it is set in space, on a rocky planet.
The map is made in 3DS MAX, and it took me 42hs, has light generated, has custom sounds, and animations.
The map is well optimized and provides 60+ FPS for an integrated 2012 graphics card.

The next thing I leave you here are captures of the map, and a video recorded in spectator mode (in-game).I'm already making a new map for Duel and I'll come back here to post it.

I am grateful to the one who reads, and from now on you can comment, I am ready to receive advice, ideas, suggestions ..
No more .. THANK YOU.

VIDEO

SCREENSHOTS

[Image: K0uz0k1.jpg][Image: LriPWHq.jpg][Image: HRfjtX0.jpg][Image: l3cCrEk.jpg][Image: mSCKOhH.jpg][Image: XUjCtaz.jpg][Image: Ekh6xDT.jpg][Image: AE4GZA4.jpg]

You can see my other maps, and screenshots in high resolution in my Deviant.

MAPS SCREENSHOTS -> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: jbvonph.jpg]
Te volveré a ver. Pero todavía no. Todavía no.
Thanks given by: DoDoxPk , Vern , bulli10 , Flatina , Facund0x , Optic
nice one bro gj
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Esta excelente tío, seguid así!
Talent hits a target no one can hit, Genius hits a target no one can see ~
꼭두각시 ~

[Image: 1RHfCOI.gif]
Thanks given by:
Omg, i liked very much!!! Gj
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Esta super cool!! lo que mas me encanto fue el ovni atrapando al astronauta esta muy bien,sigue asi!!  Big Grin Heart
         I have a gift for you
               Which gift?

This
[Image: tenor.gif]
Thanks given by:
Nice1 man +1
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Terabi21
Super brutal me gusta mucho <3
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by:
Amazing work @Rhaziel keep it up!

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Good map
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Awesome map! Very well done, good job.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: