Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donaciones Perú
(04-24-2017, 01:22 PM)Seb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(04-24-2017, 10:25 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.When br ppl like this.

Wow goodjob @pls gonna make more money of this. And what about us players who suggest new things like clan member limits, i swear you mention it once we all agree on it and shizzle and now you never come back to it. You better start focusing on what communitie wants instead of what you want. "Money"

Kk anyway i hope you take this srsly, and that you finally will do something woth this since you mentioned it 2 mknths ago and we never heard anything about it anymore
stfu retard

Kys trashcan
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Hi, I want to donate, I'm from Peru, how can I do it? Angel
Thanks given by: willian2017
(05-03-2017, 09:16 AM)Lxxlolxxl Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi, I want to donate, I'm from Peru, how can I do it? Angel

Please check ur private messages

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Quiero donar por bcp pero no encuentro informacion
hola admi , quiero donar pero me sale esto , pofavor podrias ayudarme ! pd: soy de peru !

[Image: yxj12y7.png][Image: qkdzvI0.png]
Thanks given by:
(07-31-2017, 08:55 AM)demecia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.hola admi , quiero donar pero me sale esto , pofavor podrias ayudarme ! pd: soy de peru !

[Image: yxj12y7.png][Image: qkdzvI0.png]

Hello,

If your account is new you must be:
- lvl 60+ 
- Play a total of 2 days (48 hrs)

If the following message continues to appear the server has exceeded it's monthly donation limit
and you will be able to donate as soon as the previous transactions from other players are sent.

Kind Regards,
Fenn.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
aun sigue el metodo de pagar via BCP?
Thanks given by: