Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AFK Timeout
I've thought about this before, I personally feel it would be a good, small thing.

There's a buildup of players in free channel 1 mostly, but all channels including clan war, that are just lingering in the lobby taking up space. The 250 limit on the free channels is usually full at random times and it takes FOREVER to get back in because of all of the afk people and players that are playing. Then there's games that are created and people just go afk in the game room or they end a good game such as a Garden TDM because they go in the game to play, the AFK in the game, and when the game ends they usually are the room host next and no one can start the game. I think that a 10-15 minute AFK session OUTSIDE of an ongoing game (Lobby, Game Room, CW Channel, etc..) should result in the player being logged out and sent back to the login screen where they can properly AFK for hours and leave room in the game for players who actually want to play. They can log back in and return when they come back to the game. Also some players like having a lower room number like 1-8 on the first page to attract players because the higher numbered rooms don't get as much attention because the other games before it are being played more.
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by: Pepita , Flatina
[EN] I personally like your idea/suggetion, thank you to share it with us. 

Regardz,
Pepita. 

[PT] Eu particularmente amei sua sugestão/ideia, quem sabe Pls não adicione ou mude isso no futuro. De qualquer forma obrigado pela sua sugestão.

Abraços,
Pepita. 
 Eu já te falei minha filha,
não dependemos de homem pra P0RRA nenhuma,
levanta sua cabeça e aceita SOMOS GOSTOSAS.

[Image: I5ch6ej.gif]

amor2

Thanks given by: Cursor , Applaus3
(04-23-2017, 06:43 PM)Pepita Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[EN] I personally like your idea/suggetion, thank you to share it with us. 

Regardz,
Pepita. Heart

[PT] Eu particularmente amei sua sugestão/ideia, quem sabe Pls não adicione ou mude isso no futuro. De qualquer forma obrigado pela sua sugestão.

Abraços,
Pepita Heart

tu eh gay?
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by: Copeland
Hello,
 I agree with you, this is necessary. Maybe in the future this will be added in the game

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: Cursor
I agree with your suggestion, the biggest problem is that channel 1 is always full (250/250) and you have to wait several minutes to get in.
Only raising the threshold of channel 1 would not solve the problem of players AFK.
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
Just do it woth free channel because when ur cwing and streakin ur team takes a brrak and wanna streak later when u loggout ur streak is gone. That will make alot of ppl mad, you need to have ayleast 1 player knline all time to keep the streak.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
(04-24-2017, 01:00 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Just do it woth free channel because when ur cwing and streakin ur team takes a brrak and wanna streak later when u loggout ur streak is gone. That will make alot of ppl mad, you need to have ayleast 1 player knline all time to keep the streak.

Very true, just all the General channels would be best honestly.
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by: