Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Two new donator Shotgun
q lixo cara, nego chama isso de novo ***** tamaluco nego só jogou no paint e colocou roxo no bglho
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Nice Shotguns Dancing banana

@Pls send my coins soon please payprice already approved the ticket, Link: http: //forum.universegunz.net/thread-4168-page-2.html I know it's 2 - 10 days so I'm asking to send  Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Nice! I'm so excited to buy this shotguns! But, please send me soon as possible my coins xD
Thanks given by:
(08-05-2017, 03:33 PM)Shintede Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nice! I'm so excited to buy this shotguns! But, please send me soon as possible my coins xD
Old thread mate, pls don't bump old threads. Donations would take 2-10 businees days to arrive. If you don't receive your coins, make a new thread by clicking here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by: