Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Two new donator Shotgun
Hello, Today we added 2 items
(Las donaciones al Perú se abrirán mañana)
[Image: sgpurple.gif]
Weight 17
Damage 11
Delay 850
Controlability 60
Magazine 6
Max Bullets 30
HP 0
AP 0
Max Weight 0
Reload Time 5
Price 250 Coins

[Image: sgred.gif]
Weight 17
Damage 11
Delay 850
Controlability 60
Magazine 6
Max Bullets 30
HP 0
AP 0
Max Weight 0
Reload Time 5
Price 250 Coins

Staff team
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Nice shotguns! good job @Pls!
My friends are gone, there is no more reason for me to stay here.
Thanks given by:
I'm in love with the new shotguns. I need them. Good job! cute
 Eu já te falei minha filha,
não dependemos de homem pra P0RRA nenhuma,
levanta sua cabeça e aceita SOMOS GOSTOSAS.

[Image: I5ch6ej.gif]

amor2

Thanks given by: Applaus3 , Lxxlolxxl
boa..gibe shopgum men ;s
Thanks given by:
WOW NICE!!! 2 recolored shotguns that look normal, and are exactly the same... ***BONUS*** They have the EXACT same stats as the Alien Shotgun and pretty much every other shotgun in the shop except now they are 850 delay!!! The only difference is the delay is either 50-100 less in delay than some, the color and the weight is higher... This is TOO stupid.. OHHH and mind you, their still overpriced for "$25 for 1 gun".. Looking EXACTLY IDENTICAL to bounty shop Breaker 7 & Breaker 8 shotguns that were quickly recolored to red and purple with barely any effort.. This is so boring LOL. You guys should be ashamed.. You can do so much better than this and actually do something necessary or wanted to the server. Stop mashing in random bounty-looking shotguns that were recolored in 3 minutes and overpricing them for $25 and actually make something different? This gun should honestly go for $5 (50 donator coins).. Just off the lack of effort or originality/creativity.. This is so dumb. So what you're saying is, if I thought recolored Breaker 8 was cool and I wanted both.. I would literally have to spend $50 of my own money to buy both of them on this server, wait 2-10 days or whatever and then be able to buy with my real money, the EXACTLY same looking shotgun I can buy in the in-game bounty shop for 4500 bounty which literally takes about 1-2 kills to gain that amount of in game money except this has 850 delay and it has 11 damage and its a "cute" red or purple color and weighs more... You guys need a item planner to be hired or something this is really the most dumb thing I have seen thus far on this server.. You guys are super reaching.
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by: Solved
Sick 25$ shotgun when u bug green sgs and brown sgs u spens 25 $ on 2 and iys almost the same only these sgs are a recolor of the green sgs. Sick 1

Now update fkin clanmember limits you greedy bastard ;(
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Cursor
Nicee sg!! Dancing banana

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
How about giving me them both fam.
Thanks given by: Cursor
Thank you!!
Deluxes.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]