Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9 Years.. damn
Congrats on your long length of life within the UGG community and server Kendle Fire. Much respect. Sincerely, Dat ***** doe.
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by: Scythez
(04-29-2017, 06:17 PM)Cursor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Congrats on your long length of life within the UGG community and server Kendle Fire. Much respect. Sincerely, Dat ***** doe.

Very gay
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by: Scythez , Cursor
HAHA welcome lifegaver!!!!
[Image: GAZEL_FINAL.jpg]
New gens will never get to experience the good old times we had on this game in general.
Time does fly, i been on this server since 2009 and don't regret a moment!

Great to see you as Head Staff.
Let's keep this game alive as long as possible Wink
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
lmao your HS, yo host a good tournament like the one that you did the last time when u was tournament hoster Tongue
Time flies, i too been on this server since 2009 and don't regret a moment! 

Welcome again Ken. 
Nyan amor
 Eu já te falei minha filha,
não dependemos de homem pra P0RRA nenhuma,
levanta sua cabeça e aceita SOMOS GOSTOSAS.

[Image: I5ch6ej.gif]

amor2

Thanks given by: Scythez , Cursor , Applaus3
Well I know the feling but I have around  9 years and half in  this server I was a kid back  days , day and night playing over and over again  pure maddnes , now I have 23 years and still playing this crazy game with crazy ppl when I am not working , in 2008-2009 two servers of maximum 2000 players both full that was insane now the averge is of 200 players that is sad , and a lot of member quit because they lost theyr accounts a lot of money wasted .
[Image: qy63yd.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Congratz kanker ken
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
GZ with your aniversary ken!! Nice to see an EU admin!

This year is also my 9th (i think? xD) EuroGunZ aniversary Big Grin!!

Oldest proof I have is (I think) my first donation to vitrix back in the days when wallie cards still existed and were allowed as a donation method:

PS: wtf 30 euros for 1 donator ring back then? LOL!? 

[Image: 0763c835068c1b02fd56421d09201abe.png]
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
And ur still cancer complaining to me that im addicted LoL

Nazi cunt
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: