Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved AE Problem
I intanly get AE in every room I join.

Any solution?

My internet connection is fine.

[img=1789x1006]https://puu.sh/vBgxi/4a3a0a7257.jpg[/img]
Thanks given by:
Hello There,

Attempt the following:
- Reboot your Internet modem/Pc.
- Verify all of your drivers are up to date. (this can be done by downloading/running a driver booster online.)
- Enable/Disable your UpNP setting. (according to your router model, Tutorials can be found online aswell)

If the above steps do not work. Please upload your most recent Mlog txt file(located in the Universe GunZ/Mlogs folder) for further evaluation.

Regards,
Helios

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Krustty , Michou , RealSunfire , Gazel , Myster , Fenn
You may also try to port forward, most likely your router is blocking "Gunz Ports" which is causing the problem.

1. you need to access your router depending on which one you have > go to forwarding > add new > in service port put 7700-7800 and put your IP address (Local) > Save.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. > this is a good site for it as well, on the side you will see "List of router" hit that and choose the one you own, this will help you access your router and port forwarding page!

2. You can also try to disable  your router's "Firewall".  

Try what @helios provided as well.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Keep up updated please, thank you.
-Michou
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Krustty , RealSunfire , Gazel , Fenn
Go to your routar page and open your DMZ host all ports will be opened without portforwarding
Thanks given by: Michou
Hello,
Have you solved your problem ? Please let us now.
If you do not respond, your thread will be closed in 24 - 48 hours

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: Fenn
Hello,

I think your issue has been solved. If your issue persist let us know or send me a private message.

Kind Regards,
Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: