Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ukash should come
Ülkemde hicbir Paypal, Başka Bir bağış sistemleri yapmalısınız 

o PayPal bağış olmadigi Için birçok oyuncu Bulunamıyor

ukash gelmelidir  Angry Big Grin Cool Wink Smile
Thanks given by:
The above UGG member is suggesting ukash should be used to donate or another form of donation should be introduced in his country. 
For in his country paypal is not available .
(Assuming he's turkish)

Thread Moved.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Hello can you tell me more how does ukash works?
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
for example paysafecard,ukash or paysaka

Paykas the 16-digit pin code consisting of previously very similar to a prepaid card type commonly used, in which the euro is a prepaid virtual card balance. In the standard card balances balances not specifically intended for 10, 20, 50, 100, 150, 250 are sold as single card balance. paykas card with a disposable card, only 16 digits without having to enter the balance of the card used on the site allows you to trade with a single-use code.
Thanks given by:
Thread Closed.
Inactive.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: