Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove maps
(05-07-2017, 03:15 PM)Tsunade-sama Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Keep all maps to keep clan war fun for everyone!

The only thing to be banned from clanwar is zetera and the other [ax] randoms. More and more players quit because of those hackers each day. But i have said that a million times and they have been caught a billion of times, but no action is taken. So whatever.

Amen
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
why would they ban people who make them the most money ;0
Thanks given by:
(05-08-2017, 07:35 AM)Zerii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.why would they ban people who make them the most money ;0

I doubt those favela childs have any money to spend. Or they have to pay in blowjobs.

I mean when do people usually use hacks? When they are around 13 years old right? I mean, I did when I was around that age. I doubt ninos around that age have a lot of cash.
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by: Lars
From what I understand your suggestion is to remove "Prison" and "Weaponshop" maps from clan war.
The maps might be too small or "Camp" worthy, but good players shouldn't have any problems winning either way.
Whether its a small map or players camping, it only takes small amount of team work to win, but again this is my own opinion

Thank you for your suggestion and will be taking into consideration.
Maybe in the future we will add more interesting maps to clan wars. 
If you have any other suggestion feel free to post! 
@Thread Closed to prevent any further spam/off topic replies.
-Michou 
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: