Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Run for your lives (Remake)
Hello guys
@Krustty gave me permission to re-edit his video You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., I re-edited and made some improvements in the video.

Thanks,
@Kllaus
@Viruz
@Fight
for the original video.

Thanks for permission @Krustty 
Heart

Stay determined.
My friends are gone, there is no more reason for me to stay here.
Thanks given by: Krustty , YatenN , Fenn , Viruz , CristoferRJ , Kllaus , TJJ
Is very good. Thanks for re-editing @lolofeiao Heart I appreciate that

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: LOLOFEIAO
Nossa lolo, eu gostei muito! De verdade men. A música com uns encaixes maneiros, essas transições... tudo muito bom. Único defeito apontável é o tempo de vídeo, queria ter visto mais.

Se tiver saco e tempo, me ensine algumas coisas depois.  Tongue

Perfeitoooo 
PS: minhas gif topssss Tongue
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

nice nice <3
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

O video está OTIMO.
Gostei do fato de você mostrar os modos de jogo (Event e Cw)
Acho que as parte dos novos itens poderiam ser apresentadas de modo diferente, dentro de um video ficar mostrando fotos não é algo muito legal.
AAAH, e a musica está SENSACIONAL, até porquê Panic At The Disc é amor2
MUITO BOM! @LOLOFEIAO
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
grande wesley
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Muy bello su video <3 me enamore amor2 Heart
[Image: M1nDRtw.jpg]
caraca irmão o video ficou lindo sz
Flatina Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Acho que as parte dos novos itens poderiam ser apresentadas de modo diferente, dentro de um video ficar mostrando fotos não é algo muito legal.
Então mano, kkkkkk, como eu disse, eu fiz uma re-edição do vídeo do Krustty, aí eu só usei os vídeos/fotos que ele usou no vídeo original
Flatina Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.AAAH, e a musica está SENSACIONAL, até porquê Panic At The Disc é amor2
Kkkkk, realmente, Panic At The Disco é amor2
Flatina Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.MUITO BOM! @LOLOFEIAO
TJJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.grande wesley
Viruz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.nice nice <3
Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Perfeitoooo
CristoferRJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Muy bello su video <3 me enamore amor2 Heart
YatenN Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nossa lolo, eu gostei muito! De verdade men. A música com uns encaixes maneiros, essas transições... tudo muito bom. Único defeito apontável é o tempo de vídeo, queria ter visto mais.

Se tiver saco e tempo, me ensine algumas coisas depois. Tongue
Flash Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.caraca irmão o video ficou lindo sz
Krustty Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Is very good. Thanks for re-editing @LOLOFEIAO Heart I appreciate that
Thank you all. I love all Heart
Obrigado a todos vocês! Amo todos! Heart
My friends are gone, there is no more reason for me to stay here.
Thanks given by: