Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updates Universegamers
Português
 Olá players/staffs, afim de deixar o gunz mais ativo eu gostaria de propor uma sugestão que pode ajudar na divulgação para players antigos e novos players que seria:
*Deixar a pagina do facebook do gunz ativa (para um jogo ter uma boa visibilidade uma pagina ativa é essencial) para deixar ativa pode-se deixar algum advertiser ou forum mod para cuidar. Assim quem tiver interesse segue a pagina do gunz e terá noticias atualizadas de como anda as promoções e eventos no gunz(anunciar updates e quando o server cair) isso ira manter o interesse de todos os players, inclusive dos que ja pararam.
* Notificações no ícone Gunz launcher incentivando a participação de todos em eventos ( lead / gladiador) e notificações sobre possíveis promoções, assim, aumentando o índice de doações no servidor.
Isso foi uma sugestão pensada por mim e pelo @Krustty - afim de aumentar a quantidade de players do gunz e ver o crescimento do proprio.

Inglês

Hello players/staffs.
In order to increase the visibility of the UG,I would like to make a suggestion which can help bring new players and the old players back.
The suggestion is: Make constant updates on facebook gunz page (Make it more active). This way the game will have more visibility. Having an active facebook page is essential to make the game grow more and more. The facebook page can be controlled by advertiser or forum moderator.Doing this, the news about our server can be updated in facebook too this way all players can be informed more easily (Announce updates, warn when servers down, etc) This will increase the interest of the players in the UG(Including players who have stopped playing) news and I'm sure it will bring new players.
The second suggestion is: Put notification on gunz launcher this way encouraging the participation of players in events (lead / gladiator) and items promotions notification thus increasing the number of players who will donate.
This suggestion was thought by me and @Krustty. I hope you agree with me.

@Helios @Pls @Triwedix
[Image: kztfWoH.jpg]
Mortalera Tongue
This is a good suggestion since we control everything related to Facebook and advertising of the gunz, but it would be better that it should have 1 or 2 members of the staff of Advertirser that control the page in addition to the owners, and Head Staff.

Regards
Kejind.
[Image: R5IKjyF.gif]
[Image: 2rp9215.png]
Ex - GM.
Thanks given by: Krustty , Mortalera
Facebook é essencial para divulgar o qualquer jogo, inclusive gunz. Muitas pessoas utilizam o facebook e isso concerteza trará muitos jogadores antigos e novos. Concordo totalmente com ideia de deixar a pagina do facebook ativa. // Facebook is essential to advertising any game, including Gunz. A lot of people use facebook and I'm sure it will bring a lot of old/new players. I totally agree with this idea.

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: Mortalera
I like it..... 
You could make sweepstakes for event items, or if it is a special date you could raffle special items with a durations of so many days. (in the fb page)
[Image: of3mrt.png]
Thanks given by:
(05-14-2017, 04:50 PM)Kejind Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.This is a good suggestion since we control everything related to Facebook and advertising of the gunz, but it would be better that it should have 1 or 2 members of the staff of Advertirser that control the page in addition to the owners, and Head Staff.

Regards
Kejind.

Thanks my friends for the for the compliment, our greatest wish is the growth Gunz Heart
Mortalera Tongue
Thanks given by:
(05-14-2017, 05:01 PM)UnderStyle Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I like it..... 
You could make sweepstakes for event items, or if it is a special date you could raffle special items with a durations of so many days. (in the fb page)
Great idea

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
bela sugestão, tanto a do facebook, quanto a notificação.
My friends are gone, there is no more reason for me to stay here.
(05-14-2017, 04:58 PM)Krustty Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Facebook é essencial para divulgar o gunz. Concordo totalmente com ideia de deixar a pagina do facebook ativa.

Concerteza meu irmãozinho,
Heart

(05-14-2017, 05:06 PM)LOLOFEIAO Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.bela sugestão, tanto a do facebook, quanto a notificação.
Obrigado meu querido, nosso objetivo maior é o crescimento constante do UG Big Grin

(05-14-2017, 05:01 PM)UnderStyle Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I like it..... 
Ty Heart
Mortalera Tongue
Thanks given by:
Very good idea should accept since the facebook page is abandoned.
Dancing banana
[Image: M1nDRtw.jpg]
Lol same likes iWolfgang had make facebook about event in facebook
But well , good suggestion.
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--