Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tip for accounts
Rainbow 
It would be possible for them to enable in the editing part of accounts to be able to replace the electronic mail with any other  Huh

Thanks given by:
@Helios @Pls
[Image: 200w.webp?cid=3640f6095bb759fa7a444359511a06ea]                    [Image: 200w.webp?cid=3640f6095bb759fa7a444359511a06ea]
Thanks given by:
Very good suggestion I've been waiting for a long time to see if they place it.
[Image: M1nDRtw.jpg]
Thanks given by: Warpaint
Agree to this one would be great option to have. -_^
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Wanna stole account and ur plan about change email lol
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
this makes it easy to sell accounts, no Cool story bro
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(05-16-2017, 02:28 AM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Wanna stole account and ur plan about change email lol

lol kkkkkkkk he wants
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
I would say yes only if you can confirm/validate the current email on the account. Any other way would be a risk to losing the account.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
(05-16-2017, 11:18 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I would say yes only if you can confirm/validate the current email on the account. Any other way would be a risk to losing the account.

The idea is that you can change your mail with an edit link that reaches the current email, which is the same method used when you forget the key of your account  Idea

Thanks given by: