Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Love,Astronauts.
@Helios @Seb @LOLOFEIAO

You guys are stupid if you think his right. Do you even see the difference? You don't understand ***** about GFX. Get the ***** out of my thread *****.
Thanks given by: Helios
you're gfx skills are is as broken as your shitty english, sad you have to steal other peoples work and call it your owns by adding a text ://
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by: CristoferRJ , LOLOFEIAO
(05-20-2017, 11:23 PM)Seb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.you're gfx skills are is as broken as your shitty english, sad you have to steal other peoples work and call it your owns by adding a text ://

Please point out where and which part? you mean this render?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Idiot thinks I'm unlegit. Ask Marcos who made some ***** here. Don't wait for me to post a screenshot from Photoshop with its PSD idiots.
Thanks given by:
no need to be upset, no1 really cares about you being a fraud. carry on now
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by:
7/10 nice
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Wow unlegit fake ok
[Image: u3ZQK6y.png]
Thanks given by:
Ban him helios he insulter you
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Fenn , LOLOFEIAO
(05-20-2017, 11:08 PM)Pharaoh Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Helios @Seb @LOLOFEIAO

You guys are stupid if you think his right. Do you even see the difference? You don't understand ***** about GFX. Get the ***** out of my thread *****.

Would be a better look to have left my name out of your slurs ...
You were formerly a part of the staff team and know the criteria in which we stand by.

Thanks for the remarks and take your time off to cool down.. everyone is entitled to their opinion

Thread Closed

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: LOLOFEIAO