Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved all are 999
Hello,

Please, upload for me your most recent Mlog text file.(Located in UniverseGunZ/Mlogs folder).
Please, upload your mlogs 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and paste the given link after uploading in this thread.

Kind Regards,
Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Check your inbox, friend.
Sent you my skype add me there
We will get this fixed for you as soon as possible.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
Use VPN (hide.me is the best free vpn),you cant fix this problem with portforwarding or setting your ip static
NO WAY
They closed the VOIP (IT CONTAINS ALOT OF PORTS) and gunz port 1 of them there is no way to open this port, i tryed yesterday to set my IP static and portforwart and open the DMZ host and nothing changed 
USE VPN there is no way to fix it in Egypt

@Michou,he cant fix it with portforwading Michou (IN EGYPT ONLY),DJEEP tryed and ye it worked for 2 days then all 999/AE
Thanks given by:
Yes @Ryou I am aware that Egypt has this problem, "Kamalo" fixed it by doing the above but I guess it doesn't work for everyone that lives in Egypt.
VPN might be the only fix to this  (Country: Egypt)
Thanks given by:
so no solution to this Sad   some time it work its own yester day i was playing normal today its back to be 999 how that come         i tried that port forwarding before and i also tried the vpn not wroking   some times it is fixed by its own  one day i open and i find my self playing normal and next day it go back to 999      i also donated already so my donator is wasted cany play Smile

(05-22-2017, 04:31 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,

Please, upload for me your most recent Mlog text file.(Located in UniverseGunZ/Mlogs folder).
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and paste the given link after uploading in this thread.

Kind Regards,
Kllaus

i dont know how to upload mlog
Thanks given by:
(05-24-2017, 12:42 PM)wolfisback1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 
(05-22-2017, 04:31 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,

Kind Regards,
Kllaus

i dont know how to upload mlog
Click in the most recent Mlog text file exemple: ''mlog_2017_5_22_20'' - and copy everything(ctrl + a + ctrl +c) and paste (ctrl + v)  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. - and send the link on this thread. Exemple You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: willian2017
@wolfisback1

I'm very sorry man but this is a problem with your internet provider in "Egypt". We have @Ryou and another friend of mine from Egypt that are having issues as well.
They claim that the internet providers in Egypt are blocking Ports causing you to have "999" ping to everyone in the game. Port forward won't help either.
The only fix to this is to visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. > download > and choose "Netherland" as your VPN and this should fix your problem. @Ryou is from Egypt and he uses this method to play.  

You have to download skype and add me, I sent you my skype via private message on this forum.
I'm more than happy to help you further and enjoy playing our game once and for all.
Thanks given by: Krustty , Ryou
As @Michou said, Download hide.me and sign up with temp-mail You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and set it to Netherlands and when it expire/data transfer is finished register with opera's browser VPN to sign up again if it said account not valid retry turning off/on the opera's VPN and retry signing up it will register and have fun Smile
Thanks given by: Michou
wow it work vpn hide me  but when the free trial is over what should i do is there a permant vpn for that   more detials please Smile
Thanks given by:
I'm glad it works! Go ahead and enjoy playing Gunz again! This will be a temporary fix for you until we find a permanent solution for "Egypt"
Will keep you update, and please follow what @Ryou mentioned above.

"Download hide.me and sign up with temp-mail You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and set it to Netherlands and when it expire/data transfer is finished register with opera's browser VPN to sign up again if it said account not valid retry turning off/on the opera's VPN and retry signing up it will register and have fun"

Thank you.
Thanks given by: