Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Releasing never seen before items.
Cool.
Thanks given by:
Cool items thanks for sharing.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Amillie
That Hello Kitty assault rifle is sexy a.f fam
[Image: 1d34aed045a308fcdce76563472a33e7.gif]
Thanks given by: Amillie
(11-17-2017, 09:58 PM)Amillie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Cool.

Cool? Why can't you show obj mode? lmao and why cut out the poly counts like come on bro..
Thanks given by:
From what I've seen are good, but the texture is blurred a little more nothing more. Good job
By @DoDoxPk
I think it's the Blender Try using 3ds max It's better, it's harder.
•♕•™•DoDoxPk•™•♕•
Thanks given by:
Cool items bro
[Image: ivzFie8.gif]
Thanks given by:
uau, good job.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
cool bro
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
(11-17-2017, 06:54 PM)YellowBoy Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-17-2017, 06:28 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-17-2017, 04:01 PM)Amillie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You haven't seen all items before because 80% of them were released only on L*****Gamers and nowhere else. And we shut down the server a week after we released new client which had all these items. As for the rest of the items, they were in EuroGunz client, since I was a developer there. Some of which are still in the client and I have no credits for them, because Vitor or Steven removed the credits after me and Wizkid left the server.

How i can contact you ?

Contact for what? His texture is horrible... I bet the models are bad as well. Show obj mode and are you Hexviod? and some of your items are cardboard. You stuck in 2008 bro. Modeling is on a whole another level now

Thanks for sharing and all but this guy has a point lmao... You're stuck in like 2008 or whenever you may have done your stuff.

I can always appreciate effort and work though, so goodjob man. Hopefully you can continue to make items again.
Thanks given by:
Once again, we thank you for sharing your work with us! 
Thread Closed
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: