Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Term Of Use: Update
[EN-US]

Hello Universe Gamers Community,

In order to establish rules to facilitate the conduct of staff/members, as well as to define what are the rights and duties of those who are part of the staff.
The following has been updated/added to our Terms of Use.

Please be advised.
As of today, players found using Ninja Step / Abuse Bugs (999) / Modem Bugs /Hacks in CW will be punished accordingly:

13. Ninja Step / Abuse Bugs (999) / Modem Bugs in CW/PW (only if the player abuses at least two times).

(a) For Every Player punished by use of Ninja Step / Modem Bugs etc. 50 points (-50 pts) will be removed from your Clan Score.
I. 03 days of banishment.
II. 07 days of banishment.
III. 14 days of banishment.
IV. Permanent banishment of the account.

50 points will be removed from your clans score.

17. Hacking in Clan War

I. Permanent banishment of account. [u]200 points (-200 pts) will be removed from the Clan Score.[/u]

200 points will be removed from your clan score.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind Regards,
Universe Gamers Staff

[PT-BR]

Ola Comunidade de Universe Gamers,

A fim de estabelecer regras para facilitar a condução do staff/membros, assim como definir quais são os direitos e deveres dos que fazem parte do staff.
O seguinte foi atualizado / adicionado aos nossos Termos de Uso.

13. Ninja Stepping/Bug Modem em CW/PW (se o jogador fizer duas vezes)

(a) Para cada Jogador castigado pelo uso de Ninja Step / Modem Bugs, etc. 50 pontos (-50 pts) serão removidos da Pontuação do Clã.
I. Suspensão da conta por 03 dias.
II. Suspensão da conta por 07 dias.
III. Suspensão da conta por 14 dias.
IV. Suspensão permanente da conta.

50 pontos serão removidos da pontuação do seu clã.

17. Hack dentro Clan War

I. Banimento permanente da conta. 200 pontos (-200 pts) serão removidos da Pontuação do Clã.

200 pontos serão removidos da pontuação do seu clã.

Obrigado pela sua cooperação

Atenciosamente,
Universe Gamers Staff

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness