Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved What is the best melee weapon?
What's the difference between each melee weapon? 

I see a lot of players use the regular sword, but are kodachis and big swords as good in terms of k-styling?
Thanks given by:
its how u play, movement are sword and kodachi best, if u half step/dash break alot kodachi is best
close combat id say big sword since u can spb x.x
Thanks given by:
Big large double is best skill haha xd jk..
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Only South-American players use big swords..
Thanks given by:
nothing wrong with high lvl double big swords, a clan member uses those and he goes close combat with people so he can spb them without getting turtled cause of his range
Thanks given by:
Kods are best Large swords are fun normal sword so over rated Wink
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
I'd say it depends on your play-style and how you like to use your melee attack.
Single swords are most common, obviously, they tend to have a better balance between damage and delay.
Daggers should only really be used if you somewhat can d-style (or you're learning), it's hard to poke at someone and deal only 19 damage with a small dagger.
Like the others said, the double swords are probably more OP or deal a little more damage, but you can risk losing things such as your block, plus it's kind of weird looking lmao.

Again, I'd say it depends on how you view the different, that is only my opinion.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
Dagger
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Dagger FTW
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
If you have any other question let me know,
Please check you private message.