Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved im not gonna repeat 3 times !!
UserID: its doesnt metters, my problem have nothing to do with my ID
What's the issue you have been facing: i am starting launcher. pressing start game but the game soesnt starts
What have you tried to solve the issue:ive tried to delet [b]Uggunz.exe and system.mrs
[/b]

Screenshot : cannot take a screenshot of my issu

hmm. i would like to get some help on this one 

Thanks..................
R_i_p
Thanks given by:
First things first, you don't have to be rude with your title: "Im not gonna repeat 3 times".
And yes we do need screenshots so we can know if there is something wrong with your launcher.

Things you can do and that might help.
• Restart your computer and try to launch the game.
• Reinstal the game.
• Reinstal the game on your desktop.
• Check your internet connection.
(If the problem is with the internet, remove the cable from your computer for 4-5 minutes and try again)
(Restart your modem)
• Download the game at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. and install it.

This is why we need screenshots, i don't know what is wrong with your launcher, but try all of the above, if none work, make another topic but with all the resources asked wich includes your ID.

~ Arya Stark
[Image: J5qwSKp.gif]
cookie#0003 (discord) aka Dvx

Graphic designer since 2007
Video Editor since 2012
Web developer since 2014
Thanks given by:
Solved.
Thread Closed.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Timberland