Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Azrael's Blade
Made of pure fun and spare time. Check out the description too bt

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Note
It's not a finished product,might tweak some textures.
Thanks given by:
uauuu, nice dude.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
cute so cool! Great job bro

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
Uuuuuuuu n1
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
I like it a lot actually good work bro
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
Tought you quit
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(06-01-2017, 02:21 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Tought you quit

Found my old friends back.
Thanks given by:
Good work man +1
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
(06-01-2017, 04:02 AM)Pharaoh Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Made of pure fun and spare time. Check out the description too bt

Note
Looks cool homie. However you should add some more realistic details to where you hold the sword. I got a question, why is one side gray & the other side of the sword orange?
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-02-2017, 09:46 PM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-01-2017, 04:02 AM)Pharaoh Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Made of pure fun and spare time. Check out the description too bt

Note
Looks cool homie. However you should add some more realistic details to where you hold the sword. I got a question, why is one side gray & the other side of the sword orange?

It's the lighting in sketch,doesn't look like that in game. Though,it depends in the map. It reflects the colors.
Thanks given by: