Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zerii/Geilpoesje
[Image: 77a8220c753f09f6bab621bee921838d.png]

Since you dodged me on my main character, I had to do this on a 'secret' character.
(We both had donator on because he didnt want to go to channel 2)

[Image: SmGDLMO.jpg]

Heart
Thanks given by:
[Image: tKI6vb3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Angel out
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
WHOW UR SO PRO AJAX DAMNNNNNNNNNNN MAN DAMNNNNNNNNNN GG OMG. 
1- Ur full tank
2- that room was made so i could practice 1v1 against random people who come into my room, if u think that was a serious 1v1... please get a life dude. none likes you you retired hacker lmao.
3-My forum post was after this
4-rematch me in channel 2
5- dont call me out on forums like that when my reactions wasnt even baised towards you, iknow you need attention from time to time, but maybe sucking a gm ***** will provide u some.
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2017, 12:26 PM)Zerii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.WHOW UR SO PRO AJAX DAMNNNNNNNNNNN MAN DAMNNNNNNNNNN GG OMG. 
1- Ur full tank
2- that room was made so i could practice 1v1 against random people who come into my room, if u think that was a serious 1v1... please get a life dude. none likes you you retired hacker lmao.
5- dont call me out on forums like that when my reactions wasnt even baised towards you, iknow you need attention from time to time, but maybe sucking a gm ***** will provide u some.

Dont suicide
Thanks given by: Seb
(06-05-2017, 12:26 PM)Zerii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.WHOW UR SO PRO AJAX DAMNNNNNNNNNNN MAN DAMNNNNNNNNNN GG OMG. 
1- Ur full tank

If it was towards me I can ***** on you too, no problem.
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2017, 12:33 PM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
1- Ur full tank

bring it.

(06-05-2017, 12:29 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
1- Ur full tank

Dont suicide

wie ben jij?
Thanks given by:
AJAX THE BEST OMG
Discord: Synzaria#7156

[Image: qmMp3mE.gif]
[Image: 6XR4Ygw.gif]
Thanks given by:
(06-05-2017, 12:43 PM)Zerii Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-05-2017, 12:33 PM)God-Banana Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
1- Ur full tank

bring it.

(06-05-2017, 12:29 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
1- Ur full tank

Dont suicide

wie ben jij?

I dont u derstand ghat
Thanks given by:
Suicife 13 reason why
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by: