Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Game will not run after downloading
So I have installed ugg multiple times, reinstalled from different links, installed the things I needed to run like mircorsoft  visual c++ and have direct x. I also tried downloading and running with the firewall off. I'm running windows 10 home 64 bit. After i download from the link, i go through the process and get to the patch in the client. After the patch is complete I click start game. Then the client randomly disappears and the game doesn't even start. I checked with task manager, and when i click start game the task disappears. My computer is brand new, so i know thats not the problem. And I have played gunz perfectly with the other private servers. This one specifically doesn't run. Can someone help me.
Thanks given by:
Hello There,
In order to request any kind of support, please make sure to stick to the format below:

UserID:
What's the issue you have been facing:
What have you tried to solve the issue:
ScreenShots:

* To post your screenshot(s), you need to upload them on imgur and paste the given link after uploading in this thread.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Moana
Hello @crimsonbutton

Have you tried turning off your antivirus? When this happens it may be the antivirus...
Any way, do you have skype? If you try disable your antivirus and doesn't work, add me on skype and i'll help you

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
Hello,

Usually means your computer fire wall is blocking it from running
And seeing it as a threat.

Try this

1. Go to start menu and search " Windows Firewall"

2. Allow an app or a feature through windows fire. " found on the left side"

3. Allow UGGunz.exe
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
Hello,
Did you solve your problem? If the problem persists, let us know and we'll help you.

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
Thread inactive, So i think you already solve your problem.
I will close this thread, if your problem persists let me know or send me a private message.

Kind Regards,
Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: