Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple design Universe GunZ
Hello friends, time without uploading more designs e.e because here I am returned with a new design really simple I did not take much time to do it I hope you like it.

Design view. 

Click here to see in greater resolution : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 

[Image: 5LX2sVW.jpg]
[Image: M1nDRtw.jpg]
Thanks given by: LOLOFEIAO
Nice Dancing banana
My friends are gone, there is no more reason for me to stay here.
Thanks given by: CristoferRJ
Awesome! I liked it
Discord: Synzaria#7156

[Image: qmMp3mE.gif]
[Image: 6XR4Ygw.gif]
(06-08-2017, 04:36 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Awesome! I liked it

You know liked is the past , so now you think its ugly ... you even worser then a br

Just say :

WOW I LIKE 10/10
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
(06-08-2017, 05:14 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-08-2017, 04:36 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Awesome! I liked it

You know liked is the past , so now you think its ugly ... you even worser then a br

Just say :

WOW I LIKE 10/10
Morning, little Lars. It's 2017, the reasons to hate a br in online forums ain't real anymore. Have you never made a typo?
Dutch mates are good, you are not acting like one. By the way, this is not an expected attitude of a ex-FM.
Peace, fellow.
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by: Kllaus , CristoferRJ
Good job!
10/10 Tongue
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

I like +1

(06-08-2017, 07:49 AM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-08-2017, 05:14 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Just say :

WOW I LIKE 10/10
Morning, little Lars. It's 2017, the reasons to hate a br in online forums ain't real anymore. Have you never made a typo?
Dutch mates are good, you are not acting like one. By the way, this is not an expected attitude of a ex-FM.
Peace, fellow.

Very nice @fawkes amor2
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
(06-08-2017, 07:49 AM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Just say :

WOW I LIKE 10/10
Peace, fellow.

I cried bcs of this ..
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Standard image
4/10
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
Thanks given by:
Cool but for me 9/10
[Image: source.gif]
Thanks given by: