Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsolved Acc Pw
Sad 
I'm an old player, when I tried to recover my pw opening the e-mail that you sent it shows the following text: [Image: eBgPFsH.jpg]

Can anybody help me?
Thanks given by:
Whats your UserID?

And please remember that this is a fresh new server, the old server has been closed permanently.
All accounts in our Database were lost.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
When did u play? It depend on how long u didnt play because old account have been delete after the close of the server.
Why are we still here..? Just to suffer..
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Thanks given by:
(06-23-2017, 12:07 AM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Whats your UserID?

And please remember that this is a fresh new server, the old server has been closed permanently.
All accounts in our Database were lost.

my user id is Dj-rishy. I recovered my donate items when the old accs were deleted. but I don't remember my pw.

(06-23-2017, 12:08 AM)Kyoshi Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.When did u play? It depend on how long u didnt play because old account have been delete after the close of the server.

I played after the new sever was opened. Even I recovered some donate coins from my old UGG acc. :/
Thanks given by:
Your UserID seems active, The recover link should work fine.
I have just tested it and it worked fine! I highly suggest you try
Another internet browser. If you keep having issues opening the "Recover Link"
Our Head staff will assist you further @Helios.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
Hi There,
As Michou stated above, your best bet would be to recover the password using the account recovery option
on our website.

Otherwise we are unable to recover your account credentials.
Feel free to send me a private message if you have any questions.

Sent to administration team for further review.

Regards,
Helios

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
Topic unsolved.

Confirmation/review is pending @You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: