Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved NAT Problem
Hi...
Most of the room I go in game, I get NAT problem. As im not from Europe, the ping be like 150 ++ 

And when I go cw, I need to rejoin alot of times to remove 999 problem. (Worst than NAT)

I already called my provider to open the 7700 and 7800 ports (Udp/tcp) and still doesn`t work ..

Can anyone help me? Thank you
Thanks given by:
Hello,

Now you have to know ping will be different to everyone depending on distance and your internet speed.
If you have really slow internet you may experience a lot of higher pings, and further countries will be higher of course.
as for "NAT" problems, I'm aware that you have called your provider and they opened the Gunz ports for you but
I suggest you also Port forward yourself by following this link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

- As for 999 Problems in clan wars, this is a rare issue with your internet provider. I personally used to get this back in the days.
I suggest you before starting a war, to go join a room with players in it then leave the game > Go start war right away.
(Note: If you wait too long in a clan channel lobby before matching up with another clan you will get 999)
Not everyone has this issue, its quite rare.

Thank you for using our Forums
Michou
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
(06-23-2017, 09:04 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,

Now you have to know ping will be different to everyone depending on distance and your internet speed.
If you have really slow internet you may experience a lot of higher pings, and further countries will be higher of course.
as for "NAT" problems, I'm aware that you have called your provider and they opened the Gunz ports for you but
I suggest you also Port forward yourself by following this link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

- As for 999 Problems in clan wars, this is a rare issue with your internet provider. I personally used to get this back in the days.
I suggest you before starting a war, to go join a room with players in it then leave the game > Go start war right away.
(Note: If you wait too long in a clan channel lobby before matching up with another clan you will get 999)

Michou
(06-23-2017, 09:04 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,

Michou

Hey, not really. I mean, player that is not NAT for me, the ping is normal. But is a little. When I get NAT in rooms, the ping be like 150 (I know its for distance for my gunz -- vps, buts its unplayed). And in cw, Its boring to join room and leave and it still dont work sometime. What I need tell to my provider ? About Port Forward I cant use this, need crack or something maybe
Thanks given by: Vados
A lot of providers only mess around with your modem (if you have one) and they don't touch your
Router (WiFi), so you can try to access your router and port forward yourself.

Try these little short tutorials

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

If you need further help, I'm more then happy to assist you through
Skype / Team viewer so go ahead try these tutorials and see if your problem
is fixed, if not let us know.
Thanks given by: Krustty , luanteste14
(06-23-2017, 10:13 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.A lot of providers only mess around with your modem (if you have one) and they don't touch your

Whats ur skype?
Thanks given by:
(06-23-2017, 10:27 PM)luanteste14 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-23-2017, 10:13 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.A lot of providers only mess around with your modem (if you have one) and they don't touch your

Whats ur skype?

I sent you a private message, please check

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: Michou
Hello Luan, can it be a simple mistake, does this error always happen or does it happen from time to time? Try resetting your modem, or just activate and deactivate your network / Control Panel> Network and Internet> Network Connections, see the network you are using and right click on it to deactivate it and activate it again. Report if it has been resolved do not forget to let us know we are available
[Image: conexao_bl_92.gif]
Best Regards Vados Big Grin
[Image: Insignificance+comes+asking+for+bread+_2...256590.gif]
Atenciosamente Vados  Big Grin
Thanks given by:
If you have hotspot please uninstall and restart and play again UGG reply if working ty Smile
[Image: source.gif]
Thanks given by:
Try different ports 7100~7200 or 6112~6112.

6112~6112 worked for me.
7100~7200 are ports other private servers are using.
Thanks given by:
Problem currently Solved Via Skype / in game.
Thank you for your time and patience @luanteste14
Will keep in touch with Luan via Skype.

Thanks for using our forums for support,
Michou
Thanks given by: Krustty , Ryou