Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offline UGG Sone ~ LiveStream
I noticed that you hit your keyboard in a rather violent way & that really worried me  Sad
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm Live~

(Done thanks for watching)
UGG name - NinjaGirl / ChFBanana (My only two characters in UGG) stop asking me *_*

High level Gunz gameplay and other game videos You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks given by:
lul bad live

''High level Gunz gameplay and other game videos'' lmao 2018 lul im crying
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by: Dan
(06-26-2017, 04:12 PM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I noticed that you hit your keyboard in a rather violent way & that really worried me  Sad

When gunz is life
Thanks given by:
Whatever zzz
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Best stream.
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by:
I'm live ~  

UGG name - NinjaGirl / ChFBanana (My only two characters in UGG) stop asking me *_*

High level Gunz gameplay and other game videos You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks given by:
best underclock.
Thanks given by:
Finally! You gonna start streaming more now homie?!
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by: RealSone
(07-20-2017, 07:07 PM)Cursor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Finally! You gonna start streaming more now homie?!

Yeah, whenever I'm playing I guess I'll be streaming different servers but I'm not that active lol I play too many games XD.... But thanks for your support

Thanks given by: Cursor