Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paysafecard
Well paysafecard is a payment method all around the world and thats the way i pay or donate to private servers so i wonder if u guys can fix paysafecard becuase i will donate over 100 euro throw paysafecard so i hope u guys can fix it <3
Thanks given by:
Paysafecard is not available to the country of administrators, if you know you have some other good method for you.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
Lmao every country can accept paysafecard u just get the money there and link it to a credit card and send it over to that that simple.
and thats the only way i pay like before this gunz...

otherwise i wont have donor and it wont be funny to play

considering quitting then..
Thanks given by:
Gaurd there are many ways you can donate and Paypal is by the the SAFEST and BEST option to go your completely protected by PayPal and none of your information will be given to anyone just an email with a payment and also I have donated hundreds over the years and have always used paypal and always received my coins immediately and never had a problem. you may like paysafe  cards but paypal is the most secure way. You shouldn't quit a great server over something so little Big Grin come have fun with us Smile Enjoy your day
[Image: xc3dbc.png]
Thanks given by:
well toker ur lucky ur 18 im not i dont have that payment method. way like you do.
anyway i quit like the others
Thanks given by:
Its not about age gaurd all you have to do is go to your local convenience store and pick up a pre paid visa and then when you pay with paypal click using Visa and your still completely safe and there you go anyone can donate just go to the store and get a pre paid visa card its only easy Big Grin No need to quit over something so little that happened to us all dont you want the server like it was before
Thanks given by:
u still dont understand do you..... there is no such thing as prepaid card in sweden LMAO
Thanks given by:
Well then sign up for PayPal and add a debit card clearly their is a way of payment in Sweden your not the only one who lives there
Thanks given by:
lol toker, did u not see what he said. HE IS NOT 18..
Thanks given by:
You don't need to be 18 to sign up for paypal and to have a debit card. Simple.
Thanks given by: