Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Tourny Reward
Greeting UGG Gms! I really appreiciate your hardworking all the time.  

As you know, I won the 2017 Spring Tourny in the Team Lucifer.

But I didn't get 2017 Spring Tourny Reward by Angry.

He had to send us 150 USD BUT HE DIDN'T.

2nd place team didn't recieve either , can UGG compensate for this accident?

-here is the proof
[Image: C2Zvb5Z.png]
[Image: qOTLSKS.png]
Thanks given by:
Its cnd
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Kkkkkk its end
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
I saw this coming lol.
Thanks given by: YatenN
welp. Dodgy
Just wondering if it rly takes 5days, never had that problem, lmao.
Thanks given by:
scammed by angry kwak rofl...

bro dont play tourny in ugg...

they dont give the rewards like my goldmember i waited 20 days and didnt receive, rein too since lead tourny he didnt received his goldmember but okay its just an color Xd so i dont care tho much!

and dont take 5 days to receive money on paypal, i always received like in 10 minutes.

if they take like 10 days to send coins.......... imagine money XdXdXd HEHE......................... 0 commitment thats why gunz r ***** today... every1 just want money.
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(06-30-2017, 11:08 AM)Hust Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.scammed by angry kwak rofl...

they dont give the rewards like my goldmember i waited 20 days and didnt receive, rein too since lead tourny he didnt received his goldmember but okay its just an color Xd so i dont care tho much!

and dont take 5 days to receive money on paypal, i always received like in 10 minutes.

You got goldmember but you lost it bcs you hacked
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Hope
(06-30-2017, 11:12 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-30-2017, 11:08 AM)Hust Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.scammed by angry kwak rofl...

You got goldmember but you lost it bcs you hacked

just on forums and waited like 20 days to get in game but no one sended Sad, coins? after 30 days... well its ok , i dont care anymore just telling you kwak, give up bro.
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hello Shamain,
Please send me the email of your paypal account via private message.
@Pls will resolve the issue.

@Dan
@LegendFear

Same for you guys

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Krustty
Solved.
Thread Closed.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: