Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Room tags
You all are literally avoiding everything valid fact I'm stating with a useless opinion which has no valid explanation behind it. first off it won't kill off normal rooms if it's OPTIONAL (Meaning you DO NOT HAVE TO have it)
Secondly don't play glad? I'm a glad player so if I don't play glad what am I going to play? useless? How is that useless suggestion me wanting to play a glad game without being flipped 50x a fight? once again room tag should be optional like lead option if you don't want to play with no flips simply don't join the room it's that simple.
Thanks given by:
Still useless suggestion !!
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2017, 11:42 PM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Still useless suggestion !!

You only say that yet can't prove it is useless infact whether it's useless or not is opinionated not factual thus you hold no valid argument on the subject at hand once again if you don't like the room tag you don't ( DO NOT) p.s 5TH TIME I'VE SAID THIS have to play it. hence it being optional thus meaning i make a room with no flips you're not forced to join that room. will it kill the server? nope just create rooms without the tag and sio forth not everyone can insta 25 times a fight not everyone fights like that either.
Thanks given by:
Denied, sorry.

Thanks given by:
(07-06-2017, 12:52 AM)raiyuza Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-05-2017, 11:42 PM)Rezia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Still useless suggestion !!

You only say that yet can't prove it is useless infact whether it's useless or not is opinionated not factual thus you hold no valid argument on the subject at hand once again if you don't like the room tag you don't ( DO NOT) p.s 5TH TIME I'VE SAID THIS have to play it. hence it being optional thus meaning i make a room with no flips you're not forced to join that room. will it kill the server? nope just create rooms without the tag and sio forth not everyone can insta 25 times a fight not everyone fights like that either.

Look at Scythez says Denied GG
PS: CLOSE THREAT PLS !
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
(07-06-2017, 02:59 AM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Denied, sorry.
Ken favelado.
Closed.
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by: