Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday @You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. , enjoy your day
[Image: ivzFie8.gif]
Thanks given by:
Eu ouvi pizza? 
Vai me chamar pro role? Eu levo as vodka Tongue
@Fawkes @Fawkes @Fawkes @Fawkes
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
(06-27-2017, 09:51 AM)Lord Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Parabéns lixão Patrick_F full rejoin eterno

Hehee
Full rejoin, mlk n sabe nem reload @lord, vamos dar um desconto hoje porque e o aniversário dele.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Happy bday! Enjoy Congratulations

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
Happy Late Birthday!
Thanks given by:
Happy birthday @Fawkes xD
Enjoy it
Thanks given by:
Happy day brooooo ! <3
[Image: d2RAyWC.gif]
Thanks given by:
(06-27-2017, 12:53 PM)lAndyl Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Happy Birthday @You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. , enjoy your day
Thanks Andy.

(06-27-2017, 02:35 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Eu ouvi pizza? 
Vai me chamar pro role? Eu levo as vodka Tongue
@Fawkes @Fawkes @Fawkes @Fawkes
Se tu trouxer as vodka vai me matar, semana passada tomei 2 litros de caipirinha com uns amigos(as).

(06-28-2017, 06:50 AM)Krustty Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Happy bday! Enjoy Congratulations
Thank you, Krustty.

(06-28-2017, 06:59 AM)Nymph Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Happy Late Birthday!
It's never too late to wish good things. Thanks Nymph!

(06-28-2017, 12:13 PM)Ryou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Happy birthday @Fawkes xD
Enjoy it
Thanks m8.

(06-28-2017, 12:34 PM)Alice Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Happy day brooooo ! <3
Thanks bro & welcome to the team.
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by: Bloodia
happy b-day xoxoxox
[Image: of3mrt.png]
Thanks given by:
Happy Birthay
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by: