Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken replays
I got my friend to take replays for me but they aren't saved in his folder and they don't show in ingame replay button either, can they be ssaved somewhere else?
[Image: MjQ1CVJ.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Make sure your friend is looking in Documents > Universe Gamers > Gunz > Replay since that where the replays should be saved. Also there should be a replay button on the bottom left hand corner while on UGG Lobby. I don't think there's a way to change the destination of your Replay's or not any that i know of.

Thanks given by:
(07-07-2017, 11:21 PM)Nymph Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Make sure your friend is looking in Documents > Universe Gamers > Gunz > Replay since that where the replays should be saved. Also there should be a replay button on the bottom left hand corner while on UGG Lobby. I don't think there's a way to change the destination of your Replay's or not any that i know of.
read carefully I said they're not saved there and they don't appear in the Replays button ingame.
[Image: MjQ1CVJ.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-07-2017, 11:27 PM)Obey Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-07-2017, 11:21 PM)Nymph Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Make sure your friend is looking in Documents > Universe Gamers > Gunz > Replay since that where the replays should be saved. Also there should be a replay button on the bottom left hand corner while on UGG Lobby. I don't think there's a way to change the destination of your Replay's or not any that i know of.
read carefully I said they're not saved there and they don't appear in the Replays button ingame.
I don’t actually know if your friend is looking at the right folder so excuse me for trying to help. On the other hand, about the replay button might want to wait for someone else that has a fix for that. Have a good day.

Thanks given by:
Can be some bug, ask your friend to try close the game and reopen, if doesn't work reinstall the game.

note: be sure that he is recording with f11. 
[Image: KO3xqoL.jpg]
And check if this message appears when he press f11 - ''recording started''

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: Michou
Hello,
Did you solve your problem? 
Please replay to this thread. If you don't answer, this thread will be closed in 48 hours.

Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
Well... You didn't answer us so, I'll close this thread.
If you have any other question, feel free to send me private message or create another thread.
Thread Closed / No Action Taken.

Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: