Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved FPS 3000 FPS limit doesnt work still slide
Hello all! I am new to server. Built a PC and my character slides from too much FPS(if you are from ijji you would know like when the quad cores came out etc)

i put FPS limiter and my character slides or delayed keystrokes still...Sad

i7 7700k 4.2ghz
16gb DDR4
Asus ROG Strix GeForce 1070
800w PSU
Asus ROg Stryix MOBO

I remember on ijji you can right click gunz.exe in task manager and disable CPU COREW 123 and stuff like that..but this gunz doesnt allow

whhat are my options to run smoothly? Thanks a ton!
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2017, 05:12 PM)cccire Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello all! I am new to server. Built a PC and my character slides from too much FPS(if you are from ijji you would know like when the quad cores came out etc)

i7 7700k 4.2ghz
16gb DDR4
800w PSU
Asus ROg Stryix MOBO

I remember on ijji you can right click gunz.exe in task manager and disable CPU COREW 123 and stuff like that..but this gunz doesnt allow

It allows me to disable which processors are allowed to run the client (if it is the one you're talking about). Just go to Task Manager > Process Tab > Click Show Process From All Users > Find UGGunz.exe > Right click it and select Set Affinity and select which ones you want.

Get back to me and tell me if it works Smile. Thanks

Thanks given by:
@Ajax can help for yoy
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2017, 05:36 PM)Nymph Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-08-2017, 05:12 PM)cccire Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello all! I am new to server. Built a PC and my character slides from too much FPS(if you are from ijji you would know like when the quad cores came out etc)

i7 7700k 4.2ghz
16gb DDR4
800w PSU
Asus ROg Stryix MOBO

[font]It allows me to disable which processors are allowed to run the client (if it is the one you're talking about). Just go to Task Manager > Process Tab > Click Show Process From All Users > Find UGGunz.exe > Right click it and select Set Affinity and select which ones you want.[/font]

[font] Get back to me and tell me if it works Smile. Thanks[/font]

[font]Says the operation could not be completed access is denied Sad[/font]
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2017, 08:01 PM)cccire Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-08-2017, 05:36 PM)Nymph Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

i7 7700k 4.2ghz
16gb DDR4
800w PSU
Asus ROg Stryix MOBO

[font]It allows me to disable which processors are allowed to run the client (if it is the one you're talking about). Just go to Task Manager > Process Tab > Click Show Process From All Users > Find UGGunz.exe > Right click it and select Set Affinity and select which ones you want.[/font]

[font] Get back to me and tell me if it works Smile. Thanks[/font]

[font]Says the operation could not be completed access is denied Sad[/font]

You have to make sure you clicked show process from all users.

Thanks given by:
(07-08-2017, 08:16 PM)Nymph Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-08-2017, 08:01 PM)cccire Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

i7 7700k 4.2ghz
16gb DDR4
800w PSU
Asus ROg Stryix MOBO

It allows me to disable which processors are allowed to run the client (if it is the one you're talking about). Just go to Task Manager > Process Tab > Click Show Process From All Users > Find UGGunz.exe > Right click it and select Set Affinity and select which ones you want.

Says the operation could not be completed access is denied Sad

I have WIndows 10. I went through all the option in task manager..don't see that. Sad
Set affinity option is only allowed under services tab also...and it let sme change on every app except uggunz.exe
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2017, 08:58 PM)cccire Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-08-2017, 08:16 PM)Nymph Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

i7 7700k 4.2ghz
16gb DDR4
800w PSU
Asus ROg Stryix MOBO

I have WIndows 10. I went through all the option in task manager..don't see that. Sad
Set affinity option is only allowed under services tab also...and it let sme change on every app except uggunz.exe

Gahhhh. I don't use windows 10 (i run a 7) so i don't know what to suggest at this point. It should let you set the affinity on the Details tab (Details since its windows 10). Other than that i don't have any solutions. 

(***You don't have to click Show process from all users in W10****)

Thanks given by:
(07-08-2017, 09:08 PM)Nymph Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-08-2017, 08:58 PM)cccire Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-08-2017, 05:36 PM)Nymph Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.It allows me to disable which processors are allowed to run the client (if it is the one you're talking about). Just go to Task Manager > Process Tab > Click Show Process From All Users > Find UGGunz.exe > Right click it and select Set Affinity and select which ones you want.

Gahhhh. I don't use windows 10 (i run a 7) so i don't know what to suggest at this point. It should let you set the affinity on the Details tab (Details since its windows 10). Other than that i don't have any solutions. 

lol yeah youre right details tab but everything let sme set affinity except uggunz.exe lol. 
doubt it wopuld fix my sliding problem though...any other thing i'd be able to do aside from that? i've done all make settings etc and antialias idk what else to do Sad

by the way i appreciate the help Smile
Thanks given by:
(07-08-2017, 09:53 PM)cccire Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-08-2017, 09:08 PM)Nymph Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

lol yeah youre right details tab but everything let sme set affinity except uggunz.exe lol. 
doubt it wopuld fix my sliding problem though...any other thing i'd be able to do aside from that? i've done all make settings etc and antialias idk what else to do Sad

by the way i appreciate the help Smile

You can set your FPS limit in-game. Just go to settings > it should be the first tab > find where it says FPS Limit and set it to what you like. Max is 500. Tell me if that works.

Thanks given by:
Hello,

You can try to Enable V-Sync in control panel (3D Settings)
Or you can try to reduce the resolution, also can
try to update graphic drivers?
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: