Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyndromeye-LegendFear= BADS
Kid gets banned for hitbox, thinks he's decent.

***** spic
Thanks given by:
Who the ***** got banned?
Thanks given by:
(07-14-2017, 09:35 AM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Who the ***** got banned?

mait0n got banned on fg for hb
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by:
I could drop a list of users who still request for hacks or is using hacks actively on other servers. They all come here and talk ***** about how people are using hacks and think they're better than others XD
Thanks given by:
(07-15-2017, 01:12 AM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I could drop a list of users who still request for hacks or is using hacks actively on other servers. They all come here and talk ***** about how people are using hacks and think they're better than others XD

pathetic trash
legend.
Thanks given by:
(07-15-2017, 01:12 AM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I could drop a list of users who still request for hacks or is using hacks actively on other servers. They all come here and talk ***** about how people are using hacks and think they're better than others XD

Included yourself on AG.
Thanks given by: Wyman
(07-15-2017, 05:37 AM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

pathetic trash

You triggered? You're in t he list too. 
(07-15-2017, 06:38 AM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Included yourself on AG.

So are you, mister famous cheater
Only time i even play gunz is when im legit free to play it atall. Played the past week now im done again x)
Oh, and no *****, i used to stream ***** sht xd
Thanks given by:
(07-15-2017, 12:39 PM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-15-2017, 05:37 AM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

pathetic trash

You triggered? You're in t he list too. 
(07-15-2017, 06:38 AM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Included yourself on AG.

So are you, mister famous cheater
Only time i even play gunz is when im legit free to play it atall. Played the past week now im done again x)
Oh, and no *****, i used to stream ***** sht xd

" I could drop a list of users who still request for hacks or is using hacks actively on other servers. " 

XD retard bindi licker
legend.
Thanks given by:
LOSA PRA MAILTON PODE QUITAR AMIGÃO
Thanks given by: Dan
A la verga se prendió esta MIERDAAAAAAAAAAA, buena gayt0n
[font]Mort[/font]

Thanks given by: