Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Recover Account (again xd)
I would like to recover my account
id: kevinprot
What do they need me to tell them?
Thanks given by:
Hello,

If you have forgotten your password a look at this tutorial on how to recover your account: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks, Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
(07-14-2017, 01:19 PM)Acrylic Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I would like to recover my account
Yo @Acrylic.
Have you made this account on the old or new server? Cause the old server has been closed permanently & all accounts in our old database were lost! 
If you are talking about the current server, you can use password recovery by email.
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by: Krustty
Hello,

It actually shows you last logged in @ 7/11/17 (2 Days ago)
Did you try recovering your password?
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Krustty
(07-14-2017, 01:28 PM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-14-2017, 01:19 PM)Acrylic Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I would like to recover my account
Yo @Acrylic.
Have you made this account on the old or new server? Cause the old server has been closed permanently & all accounts in our old database were lost! 
If you are talking about the current server, you can use password recovery by email.

On this server, I know.
It tells me that it is not the mail, if you want to ask me the secret questions and the pw that were before the current one that began with Ii

(07-14-2017, 01:36 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,

It actually shows you last logged in @ 7/11/17 (2 Days ago)
Did you try recovering your password?

Yes
I have not entered, I tried but I could not
Thanks given by:
Hello There,

I sent you a private message,
Please take a look there.

Kind Regards
Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Hello There,

I think you already solve this issue...
If your issue persists let me know or send me a private message.

Kind regards
Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: