Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Launcher keep updating without reasons...
UserID: Cope
What's the issue you have been facing: Hello, my launcher keep updating everytime when I open it. It doesnt matter if it already updated, he keeps update again and again when I restart gz, thats annoying. Can you guys help me? Sometimes said that client error dlll and I have to re-open again until has to work. help me please.
What have you tried to solve the issue: re-installed but doesnt work
ScreenShots: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. / You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
You cant be helped mr wilders
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Copeland
Your anti-virus might be quarantining the update files.
Thanks given by:
Well... You can try this:
-Turn off your antivirus (like @phanta said ''your anti-virus might be quarantining the update files.'')
-Delete UGunz
-Reinstall the game with a different download link

-
If it doesnt work send a screenshot of your gunz folder and we will help you.

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
(07-17-2017, 12:05 PM)Krustty Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Well... You can try this:
-Turn off your antivirus (like @phanta said ''your anti-virus might be quarantining the update files.'')
-Delete UGunz
-Reinstall the game with a different download link

-
If it doesnt work send a screenshot of your gunz folder and we will help you.

-1 I did, also added to global exclusions n doesnt work
-2 Doesnt work...
-3ill try it later, may tonight

gunz folder: 

[Image: PqYW1uA.png]
[Image: H0Xf30P.png]
Thanks given by:
Hey,

What files does it keep updating? 
Your screen shot wasn't clear enough.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
(07-17-2017, 11:44 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey,

dll's. Yo why I can't run ugg as admin? I'm thinking thats the reasons. Now when I press start game it does nothing. yo wtf is happen with gz these days :|
Thanks given by:
(07-18-2017, 12:01 AM)Copeland Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-17-2017, 11:44 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hey,

dll's. Yo why I can't run ugg as admin? I'm thinking thats the reasons. Now when I press start game it does nothing. yo wtf is happen with gz these days :|
I can run UGG as admin just fine. Might try turning off your firewall tho or adding UGG to the exception list.

Thanks given by:
Perform a clean installation. Create a folder on the desktop and install gunz there.
Make sure your AntiVirus is disabled. Make sure DEP is disabled, and you are good to go.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by:
(07-18-2017, 02:38 AM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Perform a clean installation. Create a folder on the desktop and install gunz there.
Make sure your AntiVirus is disabled. Make sure DEP is disabled, and you are good to go.

Antivirus is disabled also added to global exclusions. What is a DEP?
Thanks given by: