Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
clean edited frag
Video 

didn't bother edit it since I couldn't record from the angles I wanted myself , someone else  had to convert my gunz replays to mp4 .
took me 4 days to get the kills.
[Image: MjQ1CVJ.jpg]
Thanks given by: Cursor
(07-24-2017, 06:35 PM)Obey Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

didn't bother edit it since I couldn't record from the angles I wanted myself , someone else  had to convert my gunz replays to mp4 .
You can use Fraps to record the replays.
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Feo frag movie
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
(07-24-2017, 08:36 PM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-24-2017, 06:35 PM)Obey Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

No you can not.
(07-25-2017, 04:30 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-24-2017, 08:36 PM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

No you can not.
Why not @Phanta?
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(07-25-2017, 04:18 PM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-25-2017, 04:30 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

No you can not.
Why not @Phanta?

Because anticheat ***** it up.
nice quality, whats your rendering settings?
Thanks given by:
Nice video homie.
Incense | Dagger | Odyssey | Twitch

[Image: UGG-Cursor.png][Image: ya2p9cbu]

→ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. ←
Thanks given by: Obey
nice frag ^^
Thanks given by:
Niceee video, dude.

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: