Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advertisers universe gunz
(07-28-2017, 01:30 PM)Bloodia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-28-2017, 11:52 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.the same ugly render/characters that people been overusing for over 10 years.
It's not appealing nor unique, poor quality and simply lame.

Well there isn't really that much Gunz renders around so you get what you get.

Anyway, gj. Except for the credit part it looks eh

it's easy to make your own renders of actual gunz characters.
requires no skill what so ever
Thanks given by:
(07-28-2017, 04:00 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-28-2017, 01:30 PM)Bloodia Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-28-2017, 11:52 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.the same ugly render/characters that people been overusing for over 10 years.
It's not appealing nor unique, poor quality and simply lame.

Well there isn't really that much Gunz renders around so you get what you get.

Anyway, gj. Except for the credit part it looks eh

it's easy to make your own renders of actual gunz characters.
requires no skill what so ever

Um ok but that wasn't the point of my reply. Just because you find something easy doesn't mean other people do.

Thanks given by:
Well I can only say that nowadays I do not have a component to be able to design this thing that ise is just render as normal they do in the gunz. I can do something better with a graphic pen but it is impossible for me to buy it
[Image: Q4ESW4W.png]
Thanks given by:
(07-29-2017, 12:48 PM)Jezz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Well I can only say that nowadays I do not have a component to be able to design this thing that ise is just render as normal they do in the gunz. I can do something better with a graphic pen but it is impossible for me to buy it

Because ur poor
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(07-29-2017, 03:33 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-29-2017, 12:48 PM)Jezz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Well I can only say that nowadays I do not have a component to be able to design this thing that ise is just render as normal they do in the gunz. I can do something better with a graphic pen but it is impossible for me to buy it

Because ur poor
And you're poor in mentality and maturity.
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Good job.

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
(07-29-2017, 11:31 PM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-29-2017, 03:33 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-29-2017, 12:48 PM)Jezz Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[font][font]Bueno, solo puedo decir que hoy en día no tengo un componente para ser capaz de diseñar esta cosa que es sólo hacer lo normal que hacen en el gunz. [/font][/font][font][font]Puedo hacer algo mejor con una pluma gráfica, pero es imposible para mí comprarlo[/font][/font]

[font][font]Porque eres pobre[/font][/font]
[font][font]Y eres pobre en mentalidad y madurez.[/font][/font]
porque ofender  creeo que Jezz tiene mucho mas madures que tu  y no es porque sea mi hermano pero te lo puedo apostar
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by: