Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved I need help
Question 
Hello I've been with this error for more than two months, sometimes I can enter the gunz and sometimes it's not tedious. I've already done everything, reinstall the gunz, delete the .dll files from the source folder until formatting my computer and I still have the same Problem anyone help me please.

Sad Sad Sad

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
have you ever tried to do what it says on the message?
Thanks given by:
If as I already delete all the .dll from the gunz folder, and I installed it in a folder on the desktop and nothing remains the same  At At
Thanks given by:
I have not been able to solve my problem yet and I have no idea what to do, accept user suggestions my skype is live:alexisacen
Thanks given by:
Hello, this happens because your gunz doesn't has 4 mrs files or 12 dlls in the folder.
You can not have more or less. You need 4 .mrs and 12 .dll
Or the files may be corrupted.

Easy solution: reinstall gunz into a clean folder.
Solución fácil: reinstale gunz en una carpeta limpia.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Michou
Hello I already managed to solve my problem apparently it was a virus that infected and altered all the .dll of my computer again many thanks to @Pls and to all the others.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks given by:
ok, solved
Thanks given by: blpink7