Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Help
Hi, well, i have problem with the middle button (mouse) cuz it's very hard to click on it,
so i want to buy some new mouse but i need that button to be very soft, can someone recommend me a mouse with those characteristics?
Thanks given by:
Thread moved to correct section.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Razer abyssus
Logitech g402

Stay away from any other brand.
Thanks given by:
Razer deathadder is a good mouse

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
I think Razer Abyssus is fine. Also, it isn't as expensive as Deathadder or some other gaming mouses.
Good luck.
Thanks given by: Fenn
(08-03-2017, 04:00 PM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Razer abyssus
Logitech g402

Stay away from any other brand.

But, the middle button of the mouse is very soft?

(08-03-2017, 04:20 PM)Krustty Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Razer deathadder is a good mouse

(08-03-2017, 08:12 PM)Farhat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I think Razer Abyssus is fine. Also, it isn't as expensive as Deathadder or some other gaming mouses.
Good luck.
Thanks given by:
Razer deathadder
Thanks given by: Krustty
Thread answered.

Closed
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: