Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Gunz lento
hola Tengo una mega pc y cuando intento hacer dash no lo puedo hacer fluidamente. Como hago para que el gunz me corra como en mi pc vieja.
Thanks given by:
What is your fps rate?
Thanks given by:
250 fps but still i can't slide with with sword out continuously. It glides a bit and im not as fast as I used to be. I think it's because my processor and GPU are too much for this game.
Thanks given by:
Solved by myself!!!

Just for you guys to know if someone else asks... 

To fix this problem of gliding due to having a really good PC all you have to do is download a program called "Process Lasso" 
after you install it you want to locate the UGGunz.exe process using Process Lasso... Then set affinity to Processor 1 on both Idle and Active. 

If the process doesn't show up on the list by default you have to hit "Main" then untick "manage process from all users". 
After rebooting your pc and running Gunz again you will see the process and then you can set Affinity. 

This took me like 2 hours to find out >.<
Thanks given by: iKingFox
Awesome! Thanks for the info, and we are glad you solved your issue.
Enjoy =].

Thread Closed,
Thank you for using our forums.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: