Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Facebook page
[PT]
Cara comunidade, 
Gostaria de informar que a partir de hoje, eventos feito por GM's serão anunciados no facebook com antecedência , assim quem quiser jogar o evento, pode ver no facebook e entrar no gunz a tempo. Promoções e atualizações também serão atualizados diariamentes no nosso facebook. Quem tiver qualquer dúvida pode me mandar uma mensagem privada que eu irei esclarecer.
Agradeço a todos.
Pagina do facebook: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[EN]
Dear Community,
I'd like to inform that we will use the facebook page to inform you about events made by GMs, the events will be informed 5 minutes ahead, this way you can be on time to play the event. Promotions and updates will also be updated on facebook. Anyone who have any question can send me a private message and I will explain. 
Thank you all  

Facebook page:You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Kind Regards,
Staff Team.

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Obrigado pela informação.

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
sofro

[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by:
Rofl you likes iwolfgang was idea about event page facebook Lmao
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
I don't think all Events will be posted due to the fact of timezone differences between people who have access to the page and who do not. Hopefully majority will be though!
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
Thank you for inform...
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Better create same liked pages in all social media 
B coz every user will not be online in server and in only facebook so u can create as much as media creation 
instagram, twitter and other too if u known any other..!
[Image: cv9JTVL.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thanks 4 informing us.
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Thank you everyone!
If you guys have any other suggestions on Facebook page, feel free to send me a private message.
Thread closed

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: