Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Duster v3 + My dash config
Video 
Many people have asked me how to dash, what's my dashing config, so I decided include that short part at the end of the video.
Obviously just knowing my config will not make you good at dashing, you'll have to adapt to it and practice a lot!
I've been practicing dash for over 6 years.
If you still have any questions you can contact me by private message, I will be glad to help.

[Image: HlSotV5.jpg]
Thanks given by: Pls
And this is what UGG needs, a person that did nothing but dash for past 6 years..

Amazing choice of staff as usual.
Thanks given by: Scythez
Congratulations! Your comment did not make any sense.
Enjoying skill maps does not determine if I have the capability to be GM.
I'm sorry if you did not like the video, I'll try to improve on the next one.
Thanks for your comment.
Thanks given by: Fenn
Lol who says you have to be a competitive player to be a staff member ?

Questers can be better staff than a 24/7 cw player.. really doesn't matter what you're into.
A waste to you but can you even finish the map ? lol skill mapping is real talent man stop dissing

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: iKingFox
(08-06-2017, 10:30 AM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Lol who says you have to be a competitive player to be a staff member ?

Questers can be better staff than a 24/7 cw player.. really doesn't matter what you're into.
A waste to you but can you even finish the map ? lol skill mapping is real talent man stop dissing

sim, server ta full de questers doentes

fenn, tj, kllaus, burger king, dildo luiz, etc
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by: Helios
(08-06-2017, 08:22 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-06-2017, 06:17 AM)iKingFox Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Congratulations! Your comment did not make any sense.
Enjoying skill maps does not determine if I have the capability to be GM.
I'm sorry if you did not like the video, I'll try to improve on the next one.
Thanks for your comment.

You wasted 6 years of your life on completely useless 'movement' and you still keep doing it.
How many hackers do you see in skill maps, how does 6 years of life wasting help this server?
GunZ is competitive game and clanwar is what keeps it alive, sadly you are not competitive player, therefor you're absolutely useless at detecting and banning players for using 3rd party programs.

It's just sad to see that people who run this server lack common sense and can't see what this server really needs in order to survive.

But in the end, that's just my opinion.

Truth
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2017, 10:30 AM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Lol who says you have to be a competitive player to be a staff member ?

Agree.

(08-06-2017, 10:48 AM)Seb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(08-05-2017, 11:01 PM)iKingFox Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Many people have asked me how to dash, what's my dashing config, so I decided include that short part at the end of the video.
Obviously just knowing my config will not make you good at dashing, you'll have to adapt to it and practice a lot!
I've been practicing dash for over 6 years.
If you still have any questions you can contact me by private message, I will be glad to help.

Good video. Wink
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: iKingFox
(08-06-2017, 10:48 AM)Seb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

KKKKK SEB???
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:

What's the biggest issue with ugg?
 Hackers

Where does people hack?
Clanwar

What keeps gunz alive?
Clanwar/ tournaments

Now how does a noob detect any unlegit people if he has no idea about the movements and or hacks that people use nowadays.
Infact he'll end up banning people that are superior compared to him.

Competitive players in the other hand, know every movement and probably have seen every kind of hack.
So they know for a fact when someone is simply either godlike or a hacking scum. Not to mention people that are known and actually good at this game are also respected.

Nowadays every random get's to be a staff member, it'll make ugg look like a joke.

where the ***** is your common sense?
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2017, 04:08 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.And this is what UGG needs, a person that did nothing but dash for past 6 years..

Amazing choice of staff as usual.
Your name reminds me Fanta. Sorry for my bad staff choice, as usual. 
[Image: fanta-cans.png]
[Image: KJF83LX.jpg]
Thanks given by: