Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Mouse Rebinder / SetPoint
Back in International gunz and ijji, gunzfactor had their own gunz rebinder/mouse rebinder / setpoint whatever.

Doesn't work on this version. 

Was used for elunge using 1 button instead of 3 button to perform elunge 100% all the time

another good thing was for the dash + flip + block move in one button instead of 3 again....

used for so many things....and i see so many players performing things only possible with mouse rebinder/program i am asking for...

liek the fast dash when u fall from high spot etc....

i am new here can someone share please and thank you
Thanks given by:
As you said, MRB doesn't work (was a nice program back in the days too).

Most people  now have gaming mouses with multiple buttons which they use for things such as reload/switch to sword etc.

I can however try talk to the creator of MRB (I still have him on Skype) and see if he'll venture back and make a new one for pservers.
Thanks given by:
Hello!

All 3rd party programs are disabled, therefore Mouser Rebinder
Does not work anymore but the good news is if you own a keyboard or
Mouse such as "Razer Brand" you may create these set points using the
macro feature built in.

Hope this answered your concern about Mouse Rebinder
And welcome to the server!
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
Question answered.

Thanks @Michou for the quick reply!

If you have any other inquiries feel free to create another thread

Closed!

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: