Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Scheduled Maintenance
Hello folks,

We will be performing a Scheduled Maintenance on 
Thursday 17th or Friday 18th. It will last approximately 1 hour ~2 hours.
The downtime schedule will happen according to the time that fewer players are online at UGG.
What will be offline? The server and site will be down for this maintenance.
Upon completion, the game will be brought back online and service will be restored. Once restored, you can login and play!

Sincerely, Staff

Thank you.
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Thanks given by: Helios , Fura , Krustty , robeat , Chu , Proxy
oh ate q fim fazeno uma p deus ve ne........... assim q eu gosto po...... da update em tudo aí qm usar hack= ban e eh isso fé

mlkadinha te ajuda cos donate e vc ajuda a mlkadinha proporcionando um game limpo p eles po
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by: Pls
Thanks for informing.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
ainda bem quero jogar o campeonato logo
Thanks given by:
Thanks @pls amor2
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Nice garoto
[Image: emkrI0D.png]
Thanks given by:
Rápido que esses unlegits tá foda
[Image: RGztrpM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Thanks given by:
ai sim, fé!
Thanks given by:
you ain't got no skill to patch teh hacks bro give up and give me your position i will patch all hackz for real there's always a way to hack no matter what the protection is sad truth

hacks will be there till the end days of ugg, if you believe otherwise you are a liar you can't change the whole gunz code that would mean creating completely new game on other engine and you wouldn't have money for that. Themida won't help you either brother.
Thanks given by:
hope this update fixes the hackers you allowing to play on server everyday zzzzz
Thanks given by: Pksushi5 , Cursor