Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buff Avenger Mk ll 12 dmg
English
Well, I came to suggest a change that may change somewhat the gameplay that UGG has had over the years, this is the Buff Avenger MK II, which is completely useless in UGG, with 11 Damages, my proposal is, Increase The damage to 12, so that motivate players to have a more abundant and balanced game style, right now this weapon is totally useless, change the style of play in a game is absolutely necessary, as they did with the sixth element It was great the truth

español

Buenas, Vengo a sugerir un cambio que tal vez cambie un poco el modo de juego que lleva teniendo UGG hace años, este es el Buff A la Avenger MK II, el cual es completamente inutil en ugg, con sus 11 Daño, mi propuesta es , Aumentarle el Daño a 12, para asi Motivar a los jugadores a tener un estilo de juego mas abundante y equilibrado, ahora mismo esta arma es totalmente inutil, Cambiar el estilo de juego en un juego es totalmente necesario, asi como lo hicieron con el 6to Artículo (Granada) que quedo genial la verdad

Portugués
Bem, eu vim para sugerir uma mudança que pode mudar um pouco o jogo que tem UGG ao longo dos anos, este é o vingador Buff MK II, que é completamente inútil em UGG, 11 danos, a minha proposta é, aumentar a danos a 12, assim motivar os jogadores têm um estilo mais abundante e jogo equilibrado, agora esta arma é absolutamente inútil, mudar o estilo de jogo em um jogo é absolutamente necessário, como fizeram com o elemento sexto verdade era grande
Thanks given by: Chosege
ingrish please.... me no understanto
Thanks given by:
Marico pones en pena al pais no hables
[Image: TDhzuI_aTSi47Fe1WLesDQ.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I do not think it's a good suggestion but still thanks.
/ Remember to put your suggestion in the 3 languages ​​English Portuguese and Spanish I see that you were confused. /
[Image: M1nDRtw.jpg]
Thanks given by:
12 dmg??? Rooofl
[Image: RGztrpM_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
Thanks given by:
It is not crazy at all, considering that the Avenger MK II only has 2 bullets

Não é de todo razoável, considerando que o Avenger MK II tem apenas 2 balas

No es para nada descabellado, teniendo en cuenta que la Avenger MK II solo tiene 2 balas
Thanks given by: